- LUMS coverage of Clinical and Translational Imaging Lab. [News Feed]
- 2018 Faculty Initiative Fund for a project on Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Clinical and Translational Imaging Lab launched at LUMS. [Website]
- Research grant (PKR 20 million) awarded by the Higher Education Commission and Planning Commission of Pakistan to establish a lab on Clinical and Translational Imaging at the Syed Babar Ali School of Science and Engineering, LUMS. The lab will be housed under the National Centre for Big Data and Cloud Computing at LUMS. [News Feed]
- Start-up grant (PKR 1.6 million) awarded by Syed Babar Ali School of Science and Engineering, LUMS for research in medical imaging.
- Paper in Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine: Enhancement of dynamic myocardial perfusion PET images based on low-rank plus sparse decomposition.
- Paper in Medical Physics journal: A novel blind deconvolution method incorporated with anatomical-based filtering for partial volume correction: validations with 123-I-mIBG cardiac SPECT/CT. [JNM Abstract]
- Our paper has now been featured as a news article on medicalphysicsweb.
- Editorial on my paper in the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology by Kieran S. Chung and Patricia K. Nguyen: Non- invasive measures of coronary microcirculation: Taking the long road to the clinic.
- Paper in the Journal of Nuclear Cardiology: Quantification of intramyocardial blood volume with 99mTc-RBC SPECT-CT imaging: A preclinical study. [Slides]
- Paper in Physics in Medicine and Biology: Generalized PSF modeling for optimized quantitation in PET Imaging.
- Invited talk at the 5th PAK SNM Conference & 1st Sino-PAK Nuclear Medicine Symposium: Quantitative Multimodality Cardiac Imaging: Applications in Clinical and Translational Research.
- Paper in Physics in Medicine and Biology: Fully automatic multi-atlas segmentation of CTA for partial volume correction in cardiac SPECT/CT.